We have developed an approach for CRISPR knockout screening in Drosophila S2R+ cells and are developing or contributing to additional related technology for use in Drosophila cell lines, including
- So you want to do a CRISPR pooled screen in insect cells? You can! Here's how
- Read the DRSC/TRiP Report to the Fly Board 2022
- DRSC/TRiP and DRSC-BTRR Office Hours
- DRSC-Biomedical Technology Research Resource
- Drosophila cell screen with DRSC reagent library contributes to identification of new therapeutic target for renal cancer
- Missed us at ADRC 2018? View our workshop slides!