We welcome inquiries, including
- requests for practical help with ordering, reagents, or protocols
- requests for project consultation (screens, reagents)
- requests for on-site screening or use of our equipment for other projects
- letters of support for grant applications that will use DRSC/TRiP-FGR resources
- collaborations on new libraries, reagents, and resources
For online ordering (e.g. for cell RNAi) and equipment sign-up
Please visit this page or contact the director.
To report a software or database issue
Please use our bug report form.
For requests related to in vivo RNAi or CRISPR fly stock production
Including to nominate genes and get expert advice, please contact DRSC/TRiP-FGR DRSC/TRiP-FGR Assistant Director, Dr. J. Zirin.
For requests related to on-site screens, cell-based RNAi or CRISPR
And all other topics, please contact the DRSC/TRiP-FGR Director, Dr. S. Mohr.
More information about on-site visits