We published a detailed protocol describing two methods and comparing among three methods for CRISPR knock-in in Drosophila. We also have expertise in knockout and have deposited both knock-in and knock-out cell lines at the Drosophila Genomics Resource Center. Moreover, we have developed CRISPR knockout screening protocols. These are listed below. Please also feel free to contact the Director for more information or consultation.
- protocol for single-cell isolation following FACS
- Find CRISPRs and CRISPR efficiency prediction for gRNA design
- online interface forHRMA, such as to detect indels
- Reagent page on CRISPR modified cells
- Reagent page on CRISPR cell screening
- and please see listed below our Current Protocols in Molecular Biology publications on knock-in and screening, as well as other relevant publications