Using the TRiP pipeline, we are actively developing CRISPR fly stocks and resources for gene editing and other applications. These resources facilitate knockout, up-regulation (CRIPSRa), and other Drosophila in vivo CRISPR applications.
- TRiP-CRISPR fly stocks
- TRiP-CRISPR Overexpression (TRiP-OE) - for gene activation in somatic and germline cells
- TRiP-CRISPR Knockout (TRiP-KO) - for mutagenesis in somatic and germline cells
- TRiP-CRISPR toolbox - GAL4>UAS-Cas9 and GAL4>UAS-dCas9::VPR (CRISPRa) fly stocks for stage- and tissue-specific control
- Download a .XLS file of currently available TRiP-CRISPR stocks
- protocols for cloning, sequencing, and using TRiP-CRISPR lines
- online tools for gRNA design and efficiency prediction
See links below to relevant online tools, reagents, protocols, publications, and more.